There’s nothing like sipping a warm, spicy apple cider while lounging by the fire place during these chilly winter months!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 x 4 pack of Just a Cheeky Cider (1.5L)
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 x 2L pot
- 1 x heat source…. like a stove…
- 1 x mug or glass per person… (pouring it directly from the pan into your mouth is not recommended)
- 1 x bear skin rug (fake of course)
- 1 x fireplace, a radiator will do in a pinch, or, of course, you can always share bodyheat to stay warm 😉
Follow these easy steps to achieve some winter bliss:
- Put the apple cider, cloves, 1 cinnamon stick, and nutmeg in a large saucepan or stockpot. Bring to a full boil, careful though, boiling reduces the alcohol content, so not too long!
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve and serve hot in mugs with cinnamon sticks for stirring.
- Add some honey if you need some extra sweetness
- Kick back and enjoy!